One often sees a long menu of services on legal web sites, but my menu is short.

I can act for you if you are buying, selling or mortgaging a home or condominium or building. Even vacant land.

I will draft your wills, and Powers of Attorney and draft and and file Applications for Appointment of Estate Trustees (Probate).

If you want to incorporate or file a business name, I can do it.

And all the associated services in connection with the above and that’s about it.